Re: completely OT (TESTING ONE TWO THREE)

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
      > looks like Oliver Hardy, doesn't he?

      So what? Didn't he sing "Going Down To Dixie" or something?
      Great stuff - not as great as the intruduction dialogue in which
      Stan states he's "from the South" (... of London ;)
      The hardest part for me to understand was "Femme à barbe!" (honest, took me
      a month until I realised it was "French")

      Patrice
    • Mugg Muggles
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2004
        Funny yoiu should mention Ollie. He had a most exceedingly pure tenor
        voice, as is obvious to anyone who saw L&H in "Pardon Me" where he
        sings (in blackface)
        "Lazy Moon". As a matter of fact, Bing Crosby used to go golfing with
        Hardy and always insisted on Ollie singing for him.
        --- Mugg
        The Man With the Jive