Re: [RedHotJazz] Hello to all

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2004
      Hello (should I say good night? almost 1.00 a.m. here;)

      > One question, however... When I went to the website to join this group a
      > black screen came up, but none of the pictures appeared (only placeholders
      > where the pictures should have been). Anyone else having that experience?

      I know, I must change this, Yahoo definitely has trouble with pictures (even
      with my DSL connection, they randomly vanish) and such a heavy screen is not
      really needed. This was just an attempt. Same for HTML features like
      choosing between messages in threaded or expanded format, I've just checked
      other Yahoopages and this no longer works ;(

      Patrice
    • ronaldaroo
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 23, 2004
        > One question, however... When I went to the website to join this
        group a
        > black screen came up, but none of the pictures appeared (only
        placeholders
        > where the pictures should have been). Anyone else having that
        experience?

        > P.W. Fenton

        Yes!
        Ronald John Saunders