ADMIN: enough, please!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 1:12 PM
      Sorry, Linda, I don't know how many more off-topic messages you intend to
      send (introducing your own "political" comments every time) but I think
      it'll be enough for today - and even the whole week.
      That will leave you plenty of time to read Michael's message, meditate upon
      the risks of trying to ridicule another member's language on a public list
      (I deleted this one from the group's page, in case you wondered) and maybe
      move the pics you uploaded to a single drawer, like everybody else.