Re: Oscar Celestin 1950

  • David N. Lewis
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 11, 2005
      I like "LeVaux" too - I have the old Southland 10" that it's on and
      have played it on radio several times. I also very much like the
      version of "Tiger Rag" from "This is Cinerama" that was issued on a
      late Columbia 78. It kicks. Would love to see the film, but I hear
      it's technically "lost" - the only surviving prints are bumped down to
      an aspect ratio somewhat smaller than actual Cinerama, and represent
      no more than visual ruins. Unbelievable stupidity must've led to that

      Uncle Dave Lewis

      --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, Walter Five <walterfive_666@y...>