Quiet Weekend

  • Scott Alexander
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2004
      I was out hitting the flea markets this weekend looking for records. I found about twenty new 78s for the site. I didn't find anything terribly exciting but the best stuff I found was some small label records from the 1940s including Kid Ory on the Exner label, Baby Dodds Stompers with Chippie Hill on Circle and Ivie Anderson on the Black & White label.

      The other records I found were pretty run of the mill stuff like Paul Ash, Bailey's Lucky Seven, Jackie Souders, Bill Haid Cubs, Puritan Jazz Band, Rudy Wiedoeft, Jessie Stafford, etc.

      I'll add them to the site in the next few days...