Here come Tuesday and I'm so tired I ain't got time to play!

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10 1:08 AM
      Today is Tuesday and i am so tired after work i am reminded of a line
      from a song sung by member Hugh Crozier called "Blue Monday" on VJM LC
      18 S LP - Bill Brunskill's Jazzmen Live.--"Here come Tuesday and I'm so
      tired i ain't got time to play!"-- Member Hugh can sing those old time
      50's rock songs in an early blues style- Linda
    • Hugh Crozier
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16 2:13 AM
        Wow - I am both astonished and flattered that Linda should have this LP. The old days at the Lord Napier were good fun. But they were mainly over even by the time Whatever Happened to Bill Brunskill was made, and that was 1984 I think.

        Linda <jazzgirl1920s@...> wrote:Today is Tuesday and i am so tired after work i am reminded of a line
        from a song sung by member Hugh Crozier called "Blue Monday" on VJM LC
        18 S LP - Bill Brunskill's Jazzmen Live.--"Here come Tuesday and I'm so
        tired i ain't got time to play!"-- Member Hugh can sing those old time
        50's rock songs in an early blues style- Linda

      • Hugh Crozier