Re: [RedHotJazz] Need information on Jelly Roll Morton Library of Congress Cd issues/Yahoo Discussion Groups

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 11:58 PM
      Hi,

      The full story about the Rounder CDs and plans for a release of the narrative are at: http://www.doctorjazz.freeserve.co.uk/page22.html

      By the way, I would seriously advise against founding too many discussion groups on individual musicians. At times, there is barely enough material to sustain both Red Hot Jazz and Hot Jazz, which would welcome discussions on such musicians as Nichols, Waller or Morton.

      Red Hot Jazz has seen quite a lot of traffic recently and has attracted many members, due in no small amount to the link with Scott Alexander's site, even if it has come about largely by chance.

      Kind regards,

      Michael rader