Fats Waller tape

  • Robert Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 12:30 PM
      Sorry again, listmates, here's another "off-list" E-mail that has to go via RedHotJazz:

      Hello Linda,

      Yes, great, I collect Fats Waller recordings myself, so I'll be looking forward to receiving the tape, and of course I'll put this on to a CD and send it to you.
      I've sent a copy of this to your E-mail address. Please let me know if you receive this copy.

      Kind Regards

      Bob.