9497Liquidating 78rpm Collection

  • vintagetenor
    Oct 20 9:53 AM
      Hi All,

      I am selling off some very collectible 78s.  The list below is only a rough summary and quantities are approximate.  I would like to sell all as a group, but may break it up if necessary.  I am reluctant to ship single records as it will take too much time to accomplish this liquidation.. Most records are in very nice condition. Please contact me off list with any questions:

      (30) 7000 series Deccas

      (10) Clarence Williams on gold label Vocalion (1933-34)

      (10) late Columbia Ds , early-mid '30s, dance and jazz

      (3-4) Blue wax Columbias (one is Charleston Chasers in E+)

      (10) 12000 series Paramounts

      (8) 13-14000 series Columbias

      (6) Billie Holiday (Commodore, Vocalion, other) Strange Fruit (E+) is in there

      Dozens of 1932-35 Jazz and Dance

      Dozens of collectible 1930s reissues on labels like UHCA

      5-6 early '30s English Parlophone jazz

      (30) Brunswicks (mostly jazz) 1936-39

      (40) 1932-36 Brunswicks, dance and jazz

      Thank you.