9490Re: [RedHotJazz] Awful Trip....................Phil Warrington

  • John Schott
    Sep 26, 2013
      this is a well known email takeover virus, or whatever they’re called – it shows up in your inbox looking like it’s from someone you know.

      Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 2:57 AM
      Subject: Re: [RedHotJazz] Awful Trip....................Phil Warrington

      Is this guy for real? As they say in Australia "Come in spinner".
      Jazz content "Brother Can You Spare A Dime?"

      Peter L

      On 9/26/2013 3:35 PM, Phil Warrington wrote:

      Good Morning,

      Just hoping this email reaches you well, I'm sorry for this emergency and for not informing you about my  urgent trip to Manila Philippines, but I just have to let you know my present predicament. Everything was  fine until I was attacked on my way back to the hotel, I wasn't hurt but I lost my money, bank cards, mobile  phone and my bag in the course of this attack. I immediately contacted my bank in other to block my cards  and also made a report at the nearest police station. I'm physically ok and fine but I'm urgently in need of  some money to pay for my hotel bills and my flight ticket home, will pay back as soon as i get back home.Kindly let me know if you would be able to help me out so I can forward you the details required for a wire  transfer via the western union

      Phil

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic