9428Re: [RedHotJazz] Dawkin's Famous Coloured Jazz Band

  • Richard Havers
    Mar 2, 2013
      Hi Mike

      Thanks for coming back. The advert was in The Scotsman newspaper so I think they possibly altered the spelling to be the British way even if Dawkins and Co came from America. I have trawled everywhere and can find nothing about them.

      Cheers

      Richard