9383Re: [RedHotJazz] Bent Persson and Friends play 20's Louis Armstrong

  • lastofthebarons
    Jan 6, 2013
      A bit more info, for those who aren't aware, the possible lineup of Elgar's Creole Orchestra is, according to Lord:-

      Emmanuel Perez, Joe Sudler (cnt) Harry Swift (tb) Darnell Howard (cl,as) prob Omer Simeon (cl,as) Jimmy Dudley (cl,ts) Charles Elgar (vln,ldr) Logan Thomas (p) Bill Shelby (bj) Lawson Buford (tu) Ben Thigpen (d)

      Cheers,

      Marc