9370Re: [RedHotJazz] Raggin the scale with Adrian Rollini

  • Jim
    Dec 11, 2012
      I love your musical tastes, at least in this instance.

      Thanks for the treat and the names of the violinist and guitar players.
      I had a
      video of this some years ago. It was from a 1984 BBC presentation. Keith
      Nichols
      sent it to me. There is also another take audio only which I have.

      There is also a video of Rollini playing the tubular bells in "Chinatown."

      For those interested in Rollini there are two radio presentations on my
      website
      jimmiejazzarchive.com

      Jim Baldwin