9353Re : [RedHotJazz] Re: Clarence Johnson

    Nov 22, 2012
      Many, many thanks, Andrew, for such comprehensive information (and quite
      probably, for the time it took to gather all these data in two documents)
      I have mp3 samples of the Edna Taylor recordings (Jelly's Blues and Good Man
      Blues) but I seriously doubt this could be Johnson - the pianist has some
      interesting licks, but he insistantly plays on the strong beats and mainly
      follows the melody...
      Since this is only a first impression, and I am used to be proved wrong with
      such appreciations, I will upload these to the group's files section later
      in the afternoon - I have not checked if you had a Yahoo account, but of
      course I can also email them to you if you like.

      Thanks again,