9260RE: [RedHotJazz] Re: Carmelo Jari with Jelly Roll Morton?

    Sep 14, 2012
      Nice to have interest in this thread again.

      No doubt Socarras on the Bennett's for he is heard on flute on one side from
      the session.

      He was a fast and technically pretty proficient clarinettist. The thing
      about the 1930 RHPs -- apart from the session with Albert -- is the poor
      quality, technically and musically, of the clarinettists.

      My conclusions are in my post of 15 November 2011 . With subsequent
      information, I now place Tio almost certainly on the session of 9 October.