9229Thanks to Scot, the mods and members of this group

  • Ron D.
    Sep 2, 2012
      I don't get onto these sites as much as I'd like, but whenever the bug to listen to that red hot Jazz hits, I am always glad to go to the Archive and do some exploring and coming here to see what's new.  I'm copying Scott's email address (which I hear is might not be working), but if he still reads this group I want to say that I've learned so much about the birth and blossoming of Jazz and truly enjoy exploring the artists that were made available on his site.  When a person loves music and has the ability to share that love with others, that is a wonderful thing!  Artists like Armstrong, Bechet, Biederbecke, Dodds, Henderson, Lang, Morton, NORK, Oliver, Ory, Trumbauer, and Venuti (to name a few) have been well served by these great sites and their memories have not been allowed to fade.

      Thanks to you all!
      Ron