      From: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com [mailto:RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Ron Williams
      Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 12:20 PM
      To: redhotjazz@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [RedHotJazz] New Orleans Wanderers

      The term "Jim" was a jive name used by hip crowd. Later they used "Jack" in
      the same way.

      To: redhotjazz@yahoogroups.com
      From: robert.smith@...
      Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 16:49:58 +0200
      Subject: [RedHotJazz] New Orleans Wanderers

      I've just been listening to the New Orleans Wanderers, and this
      prompts me to pop a question about 'Too Tight'.

      Johnny St. Cyr says: "Weave it, Johnny Boy, Weave it Dodds". Then at the end
      a voice says (Dodds?) what sounds like an answer to this, viz: "Too tight,
      Jim".

      However, as far as I can see, there is no-one on the session with the name
      Jim or James, or even with the nickname 'Jim'.

      Does anyone have any idea who 'Jim' can be?

      Cheers

      Bob Smith