9194New Orleans Wanderers

  • Bob Smith
    Aug 10, 2012
      I've just been listening to the New Orleans Wanderers, and this prompts me to pop a question about 'Too Tight'.
      Johnny St. Cyr says: "Weave it, Johnny Boy, Weave it Dodds". Then at the end a voice says (Dodds?) what sounds like an answer to this, viz: "Too tight, Jim".
      However, as far as I can see, there is no-one on the session with the name Jim or James, or even with the nickname 'Jim'.
      Does anyone have any idea who 'Jim' can be?

      Cheers

      Bob Smith