9187Paragon Brass Ensemble

  • Andrew Taylor
    Jul 5 3:05 PM
      I saw the Paragon Brass Ensemble play some nice arrangements of ragtime,
      souza march jazz-age music yesterday for the 4th-of-July celebrations at
      Bayou Bend in Houston. They were excellent. Their pieces are 2
      trumpets, french horn, tuba and trombone.
      http://www.paragonbrassensemble.com/

      I include this non-jazzy performance by them as it is excellent and
      stronger than the "Ain't Misebavin'" they have on Youtube, which is not
      as strong as what I saw them do yesterday, outside on a hot day no less.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPIpnNdO9DU&feature=related

      Best,
      Andrew Taylor

      --