9160Does anybody have Jeanneret, Albert: "Le Negre et le jazz" ?

  • erlendbr
    May 16 4:08 AM
      Hi, everybody!

      I wonder if anybody out there would have the article mentioned in the title in an electronic format, and would share it with me? It was published in the July edition of "Revue Musicale" in 1927. I am handing in a paper on Jazz Historiography in a few days, and I have realized that this one article might strengthen my point conciderably. I have ordered it already from the university library. They will get me a copy from a library in Paris, but it is not likely to arrive in time.

      Best Regards,
      Erlend Bronken