9037Re: [RedHotJazz] What Happened to the "Red Hot Jazz Archives" website?

  • Bob Smith
    Feb 23, 2012
      Dear Warren,

      Together with Patrice Champarou, we're currently working through all the recordings on the site. At the moment I'm working on Paul Whiteman and his Orchestra. The first 10 tunes all played OK, but 'A Pretty Girl Is Like A Melody' returned error code 404.
      Could you please test any or all of the first 10 tunes, and let me know whether or not you get 404 on all or any of them.

      If you do get 404 on any or all of the first 10 tunes, then it has to be something to do with the version of RealPlayer that you are using. I'm using Internet Explorer, Windows XP, and version of RealPlayer.

      Kind Regards

      Bob Smith