      From: fearfeasa <fearfeasa@...>
      Subject: Re: [RedHotJazz] Noone on Oliver's Camp Meeting Blues
      To: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, 28 August, 2011, 23:32

      No, Alan - Bailey was never the regular clarinet player with the
      OliverBand. It was Johnny Dodd(s) at this time.

      Chris Tyle is quite right about the Noone i/d on the Columbias. The
      gentleman "jazzologist" who started the Bailey hare all those years ago
      has a lot to answer for !

      J T Dyamond.

      Ar 28/08/11 23:21 :01, scríobh ALAN BOND:

      > Hi Folks,
      >                I am very much inclined to agree with this conclusion
      > and and at least eight leading authorities have identified the
      > clarinet player on this Oliver session as Jimmie Noone. However,

      Buster Bailey was the regular clarinet player with the Oliver band at