8611Re: Early photos of integrated performance?

  • ikey100
    May 2, 2011
      Not necessarily, although I am indeed the U.S., and the photo that I seek to contextualize is also an American scene with a jazz/dance band orientation. But any information about the topic is welcome; I realize that there are probably relatively few that are earlier than the mid 30's (rather late), but just wondered if there are some examples of which I'm not aware.