8607RE: [RedHotJazz] Re: Sweet Emma

    Apr 29, 2011
      Ron

      Nice memoir. Similar scenes in our house with the mike of the Cossor held
      shakingly before the diminutive speaker of the Bush and the household
      sushed. The results were indecipherable from butter but it fed the
      obsession. The tapes are still up under the roof.

      Hollywood never respected the music. Or are there exceptions ?

      'Live And Let Die' has footage of Dejan's Olympia and a speaking role for
      Alvin as an assassin -- I guess because he was somewhat cherubic. But it
      could anyway be that he was dubbed. The band certainly is with -- it must
      be -- UK sessionmen.

      Pinewood didn't respect the music either.