      -The Cincinnati Kid- : unknown orchestra with Lalo Schifrin
      (p,arr,comp,cond) Ray Charles (vcl-1) poss incl. George "Kid Sheik" Cola,
      Punch Miller (tp) Jim Robinson (tb) George Lewis (cl) Emanuel Paul (ts)

      Hollywood, Ca., October 27, 1965

      65-XY-94-3 The Cincinnati Kid (inst) MGM E4313, MGM SE4742

      65-XY-95-9 Dialogue in the rain -

      65-XY-96-2 Melba -

      65-XY-97-3 The man -

      65-XY-98-4 Shooter -

      65-XY-99-7 New Orleans procession -

      -6 The Cincinnati Kid (slow version)(unissued)

      -3 So many times (*) -

      -5 The Cincinnati (1,*) - , ABC-Para 45-10720

      The chase -

      At the farm -

      The cock fight -

      All packed -

      The game -

      Note : MGM E4313 = SE4313 = MGM (E)2354 166 = MCA 25012 = (Jap)VDP-5168
      (CD). (*) Both titles on MGM

      K13425.

      on 28/04/2011 09:19, Robert Greenwood at robertgreenwood_54uk@...