      From: Howard Rye <howard@...>
      Subject: Re: R: [RedHotJazz] Sources on Pre War European Jazz
      To: "red hot jazz" <RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, March 17, 2011, 3:56 PM

      Vorzanger had at least 5 sons (Herman, Barold, Edward, Alfred, and Charles).

      The eldest, Herman, was born in 1896, so would certainly have been elderly

      by this time, but I don¹t seem to have any information on which of the sons

      followed in their father¹s footsteps. Barold was the informant for his

      father¹s death certificate.