8518RE: [RedHotJazz] Re: Morton RHP Clarinets 1930

    Mar 3, 2011
      Many thanks Robert.

      Think I've found the photo online although without personnel. Prominent is a
      bass drum with the silhouette of a naked young woman standing on a
      toadstool. With blooms. I wonder why ? That the one ?

      Where does this appear in print please ?

      I had already decided that Cornbread was whimsy but had come down for Joe
      'Vankert' Thomas from Pennsylvania, later featured tenor with Lunceford, who
      is reported as having come to NYC in 1930 to join Horace Henderson on alto.

      We can discount him ?