      From: hans.eekhoff
      Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 8:01 AM
      To: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [RedHotJazz] I fully agree

      And I mentioned it myself in my previous posting - I tried to have this
      discussion in private (it did not start there).
      Anyway, the main point should be clear for those who are interested in the
      matter itself.
      My apologies - I will not carry on about it.
      Hans Eekhoff
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic