8255Re: [RedHotJazz] Dixie Washboard Band - Shake That Thing

    Jan 2, 2011
      I expect you know this, Nick, but the source of the listing of Domino 3671
      is a bulletin listing in Phonograph & Talking Machine News, 15 March 1926.
      The listing is not based on anyone ever having seen the record which could
      easily have been cancelled before issue.

      The Banner and Regal issues noted by Nigel Burlinson from the Plaza-ARC
      discography have never come to the attention of jazz discographers. I wonder
      where they come from. I am always fearful of deductions based on the (false)
      theory that all co-issues that might exist actually do exist.