8251my friend Stan MacDonald (Sherborn, Mass.) sax man

  • paul wade
    Dec 15, 2010
      [ADMIN: this is not Albert's forum, subject lines have a function of their own, and messages are supposed to make sense by themselves - P. ]

      told me all about you--he is the fine leader of great orchestras for at least forty years, and is the best player since Bechet!

      The Museum of Maine Wildflowers at Midcoast Casco Bay Maine, will be an international cultural center now in its fourth year of work. We very much need awareness of this special project for special Maine. The website done once, now is being revised. thank you