8240Re: [RedHotJazz] Anyone know why the main site is down?

  • Bob Smith
    Dec 3, 2010
      Dear Richard,

      I've just downloaded and played the Seven Gallon Jug Band's "Wipe 'Em Off" without any problems. The site opened almost instantaneously and the recording downloaded at the speed I'm used to and Real Player started straight away.
      I've downloaded a lot of recordings from the Red Hot Jazz Archive and these are stored on two separate external hard discs as mp3 files.
      I should be interested to know which recordings aren't available of those in yellow text, so that I can try them.
      I offered some time ago to receive the names of "rogue" recordings so that I could send a batch of these to Scott. I quite understand that Scott is too busy to answer E-mails about single requests, but I assume he would be interested in making a collective reparation to the site.

      Kind Regards

      Bob Smith