      From: Bob Smith <robert.smith@...>
      To: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, November 8, 2010 2:04:26 PM
      Subject: Re: [RedHotJazz] Mabel´s Dream

      Dear Leif,

      Sorry I can't help with any information about 'Mabel's Dream' other than to say
      it was copyrighted on November 16, 1923 that was about one month after King
      Oliver recorded it.
      'I'm Going Away To Wear You Off My Mind' wasn't composed by Ike Smith, but by
      Warren Smith, Lloyd Smith, and Clarence Johnson.
      I'm not surprised at this surmise, we Smiths have the second most common surname
      on the planet

      Kind Regards

      Bob Smith