8218Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: contact for Scott Alexander

  • Leif R. Blom
    Oct 31, 2010
      About Scott, I wrote this for about five (5) years ago to him.
      (scott@...)
      And that was not the first time I wrote, I found a lot of mistakes.
      As I know, their was nothing corrected even then.
      I think he had left the problems to some-one else.

      yarel

      Hello,
      as a member of the Yahoo-mailgroup, it seems to be of little idea to have
      questions about the RHJ-Archive.
      No-one cares and they all bring the problems forward to you; so I´ll mail to you
      directly.
      Now I have a problem with the Jimtown Blues.
      I think the recording of the Stomping Six is the same as the recording of Fatty
      Martin´s.
      They have different protocol-names, but I can hear no difference.
      And there is a mix between Farewell Blues and Snakes Hips at The Georgians. I
      think it will be easily corrected.
      Concerning the Jungle Kings it might be a labelling error. (?)
      Finally I must say I am happy about the Archive, it has really enlarged my
      views.

      greetings

      yarel