8027Re: Europe's Society Orchestra Animations

  • Andrew
    Apr 30 12:48 AM
      This is awesome! I think I'll re-post this to the EliteSyncopations Group as well.

      I myself would love to see the film, if it can be located. (many films of this general vintage are "lost").

      RAGards,
      Andrew

      --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "paceyfoster" <libraryofvinyl@...> wrote:

      > I recently posted some animations of plates from the book Modern Dancing (1914) by Irene and Vernon Castle which show Europe's Society Orchestra playing in the background. They are at:
      >
      > http://www.libraryofvinyl.org/?p=444
      >
      > I am still trying to confirm the title of the film the plates came from and its whereabouts. Any info on this amazing bit of footage would be greatly appreciated.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic