8016Laurie Wright

  • ROBERT R. CALDER
    Apr 2, 2010
      a very nice man, with whom I had too little contact, and without whom, indeed, a great deal wouldn't have happened. I remember the attempts to co-ordinate or connect collectors and those with knowledge and archives, so that rare things wouldn't get lost.
      I also remember his expression of gratitude to his parents for giving him the same name as a music publisher, which in time led to people of interest to researchers contacting him in their search for Lawrence Wright & co., and us reaping the benefit of his assiduous following-up of the leads this provided.
      I'm sure quite a number of people would want their gratitude to be expressed to his family and closer friends
      as I do,

      Robert R. Calder