7877Edith Wilson

  • kbrau44
    Dec 1, 2009
      There is a beautiful double-cd on Archeophone 6006 with a lot of Mary Stafford and Edith Wilson. But when compiling nobody seems to have checked the personnels. I would ask all interested listeners to listen closely to Edith Wilson´s "Black And Blue/My Man Is Good For Nothing But Love" c. Nov. 1929 Br 4685. The personnel seems to come from RUST, but the matrix no.s are different in the cd-booklet, and the personnel?
      By the way, on the second title is fantastic band playing, and it swings like hell. But what of the musicians?
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic