7855Re: [RedHotJazz] Frog Spawn - a first opinion RE: PAUL DAVIS matrix# 18910 .. and matrix #18911

  • Nick Dellow
    Nov 20 12:10 PM
      Yves, thank you for your kind words, which are very much appreciated. I also
      do not possess matrix #18911, more's the pity. It would be good to work out
      who this particular "Paul Davis" was!