7853Re: [RedHotJazz] The CDs

    Nov 18, 2009
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Bobby McGee"

      > Whether I'll get it or not, thanks anyway, Ken!

      Well, let's say this will be a warm, but collective "thank you", and all
      others will be as private as the requests.
      For possible further swaps, in case some do not get the early Santa-Claus
      they expected, I can help you to create another group if you wish ;-)

      Thinking that I could have taken advantage of my moderator's priviledges,
      and begged for the whole lot before anyone had a chance to read the offer,
      tsss...

      P. - only joking, I'm glad the group helped with such a nice givaway.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic