7850Re: [RedHotJazz] The CDs

    Nov 18, 2009
      From: "kenikonen" <kenikonen@...>
      To: <RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 3:55 PM
      Subject: [RedHotJazz] The CDs

      > Hello again!
      > I was not prepared for the overwhelming response to my post on free CDs. I
      > will pick a few of you on a first-come, first-served basis. Sadly I must
      > disappoint the rest of you this time as the number of CDs is limited. But
      > I must say it was heartening to be reminded that there are others enjoying
      > this music out there!
      >
      > Ken

      Lol! Did you expect RHJ members to be only interested in discussion? :D

      - Please keep the same subject line when you do not really mean to create a
      new topic, it helps with the consistence of "threads" for those who read
      from the webpage.

      Patrice - glad to learn you were ripped off in no time ;-)))
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic