7791Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: BUDDY CHRISTIAN CREOLE FIVE

    Oct 16, 2009
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "David Brown" <johnhaleysims@...>
      To: <RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 11:13 AM
      Subject: RE: [RedHotJazz] Re: BUDDY CHRISTIAN CREOLE FIVE

      > On Harry Cooper, I find not only the Fouad and Rostaing but three sessions
      > in Paris under his own name 1943 and 1947. Do you have these and/or know
      > where they were ever available ?

      I've just read Howard's reply, but just in case some would match... 7
      tracks, apparently issued under Harry Cooper's name, are available on Swing
      Caraibe : Paris 1929-1946 by Frémeaux et associés, FA 069
      http://tinyurl.com/yh8xgux (Inspiration, Nuages, La Cigale, Allegro, Nos
      impressions, Caprice en Ut, Lune Rosse - tracks listing also on
      Amazon.co.uk).