6908Re: Red Hot Jazz Music Files. SWhereabouts of Scott?

  • Albert Haim
    Jun 1, 2009
      Does anyone know the whereabouts (or another email address) of Scott? Ordinarily, he is fairly prompt in responding and taking action on the problems with the RHJ archives. I have not heard from him for quite a while in spite of repeated messges alerting him to the problems.

      Albert
      --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Albert Haim" <alberthaim@...> wrote:

      > I guess I spoke too soon. Gilbert alerted me that the music files no longer play. Apparently, the machine *actively* refuses the connection. I'll notify Scott again.
      >
      > Albert
      >

      > --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Albert Haim" <alberthaim@> wrote:
      > >
      > > The files are available again.
      > >
      > > Albert