      From: danvanlandingham
      To: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 11:15 PM
      Subject: [RedHotJazz] Jack Teagarden's Orchestra on the TOPS label.

      A few days ago,I found an album on the TOPS label of Jack
      Teagarden.This album featured his orchestra.The album has a picture of
      Teagarden well into middle age and I'm guessing that the album dates
      between the late fifties and the early sixties as Teagarden died at the
      age of fifty-eight in January of 1964.I found the album at a North Bend,
      Oregon Goodwill store.In fact,I found another Teagarden album on the Ca-
      may label.I've yet to play it;I suffered a small stroke a couple of we-
      eks ago and it's only now that I am getting back to some semblance of
      normalcy.