6244Re: [RedHotJazz] shopworn sentimentalism (was Bob Fuller musicians and recording)

    Sep 2, 2008
      It¹s not verbless in the original, Patrice. I only translated the relevant
      clauses. It goes on and on with a long list of characteristics of Fats
      Waller¹s playing and eventually ends with ³tout cela se reflète dans son
      jeu² (all this is reflected in his playing).