617Welcome Linda

    Jul 1 2:50 AM
      Welcome Linda

      Yes I see Bill behind you, leg across knee as ever. I also see you on his
      knee. What date would that have been ? He looks pretty old by then. A great
      player and great hero of mine. Also a real character. Do you have any Bill
      stories ? Bud was also a character, although very, very different.The
      picture of Johnny De Droit is very interesting. How did this come to be
      taken ? Also, I had no idea Chris Kelly was in the army.

      Anyway, many thanks for your interesting input.