6094Re: Zulu's Balls was Dodds with Oliver

  • veniero_molari
    Jul 20, 2008
      It seems strange that some expert has doubts about Dodds presence:look
      also the session of Chattanooga Stomp,Camp Meeting blues,etc.Better
      recordings by Columbia,so..Noone,that sounds so nice to European ears;in
      the same series,what about trombone,in spite of the break in
      Chattanooga Stomp,almost a "business card" of Kid Ory,peaple invent
      other hectoplasmes.
      Jus hear Dodds records under his name and you will recognize the sound
      of his Albert clarinet without any forum.
      Thanks for the hospitality.Veniero Molari

      > John
      >
      > 'Zulu's' we have done here, I think without conclusion.
      >
      > 'Alligator' and 'Zulu's' are mostly anomalous for Dodds. 'Working
      Man's' And