6065Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: Dodds with Oliver

    Jul 17, 2008
      The details seem to fit with what is known about John Dodds II. There's a little more than on the Milestone sleeve in the Duerr booklet, but not too much on Dodds I's musical career - after all at the time DoddsII would have been under 10. John Dodds II had several children: apart from the John Dodds III mentioned in my previous mail, he had a couple of children born around 1980 from a later marriage.

      The entry from "people finder" also seemed to fit, in particular on account of the John Warren Dodds: Warren was, of course, Baby's given name and apparently their father had also been a Warren Dodds. Does "people finder" also list recently deceased persons?

      Michael