5871Helen Rowland the journalist

  • Robert Smith
    Jul 3, 2008
      This is decidely off-topic, but I thought it might interest you.

      Our local newspaper has a column where quotes from various sources are
      given. On the same day that Denis King requested information about Helen
      Rowland the singer, the newspaper repeated a quote from the American
      journalist, writer, and humourist Helen Rowland.

      Cheers

      Bob Smith

      --
      Jeg bruker gratisversjonen av SPAMfighter for privatbrukere.
      Den har fjernet 5093 søppelpostmeldinger til nå.