5587New member - Format test -ignore

  • Robert Smith
    Jun 10, 2008
      Dear Ron,

      Thanks for reformatting Dan's E-mail, it must have taken a good deal of time to do.

      The result was perfectly legible, but not quite normal. Each line seemed to be about 84 characters in length, but a line feed occurred at or just before character No. 74. The remaining 10+ characters came on the next line followed by a new line feed and then a blank line.

      I received this E-mail in Outlook Express.

      If you need to see any results I can always print the E-mail, scan it, and send it to you as a Word document.

      Kind Regards

      Bob Smith

      --
      Jeg bruker gratisversjonen av SPAMfighter for privatbrukere.
      Den har fjernet 4700 søppelpostmeldinger til nå.