5586RE: [RedHotJazz] Re: New member - Format test -ignore

  • Ron L
    Jun 10, 2008
      Sorry to bother the list with this but I've just done some reformatting of
      Dan Van Landignham's message to make it easier to read. I want to see if it
      comes back as I've sent it out or if Yahoogroups does something strange to
      it. I am sending it out as HTML rather than as plain text.

      I've added two spaces after periods and eliminated things like

           (that is an ampersand followed by the letters nbsp,
      and then a colon, the whole string repeated three more times.)

      I added the line breaks back in which preserved Dan's hyphenation. Without
      that, the hyphenated words appeared mid-line or whenever.

      If Dan is reading this, I'd be curious to know what he is using to compose
      e-mail. Is it web-based, or Outlook, or some other program? Dan has such
      nice information and I am having an incredibly hard time deciphering it.

      Thanks,

      Ron L

      From: Tony Bradley <bopit56@yahoo. co. uk>

      <snip>