      From: Tony Bradley <bopit56@...>
      Subject: [RedHotJazz] Re: New member -
      To: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, June 8, 2008, 3:34 AM

      Hi Dan,

      Selling your 78's without permission, that's really bad news. As you
      say, heartbreaking and infuriating. I'm glad to hear you are recovering
      after your op. Forgive my lack of knowledge, but what is the NNDB
      website? I would like to read some of your reviws if they are on the
      net. I also like the clarinet playing of Jimmy Noone and Barney Bigard,
      I play the clarinet myself for pleasure, but obviously, I would not
      place myself in their company. The cat thought not, and left home!

      You mention that Goodman played cornet and trumpet? Are we talking
      Benny Goodman? I had no idea that he played these instruments.

      Take care

      Tony